terça-feira, agosto 31, 2010

A tip to a good travell in Jamaica - Martin Pottinger and BuentoursJamaica



This was the thrird time I went o Jamaica, beautiful island with much to see and do.
In the first travell I knew a guide and rep, Martin Pottinger, and made the most fantastic excursions with him, but in a bus service with many people.
Now, Martin has is own business, the BuentoursJamaica and offer a excelent service, doing what we want or what he can suggest.
We became friends since the first travell and this August as I went there again, I contact him and made a wonderful tour at Portland without crowds, I stopped here and there, went to places that tourist usually don't go, safe and calm in the company of a excelent profissional, very fun and a expert about the history and mysteries of Jamaica.
And believe me, he really cares about people.
So, if you really want a good tour in Jamaica and a good true experience also, don't hesitate, go to the site www.buentoursjamaica.com and contact Martin.
Enjoy it.

Sem comentários: